There is a lot of confusion about nitrates and nitrites in the diet these are compounds found naturally in some foods like vegetables but also added to processed foods like bacon as a . Chromium iii nitrate is formed by the reaction between cr 3 ions and no 3 ions thus forces of attraction due to disparity of charges causes this reaction as such we can safely say this is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.