Get this from a library molecular foundations of drug receptor interaction p m dean. Molecular foundations of drug receptor interaction by pm dean cambridge university press cambridge 1987 381 pages 4500 molecular modelling by computer is having an in creasingly important impact in many areas of biological science not least in molecular phar macology and drug design. Start studying molecular foundations of drug action gpcr structures and roles in signaling learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Classification of drugs based on drug receptor interactions a drug that binds to a receptor and produces a biological response is an agonist thus an agonist has the properties of affinity and intrinsic activity a drug that binds to a receptor but does not initiate a cellular response is an antagonist
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.