The first proposal that high temperature cuprate superconductivity involves d wave pairing was made in 1987 by bickers after more than twenty years of intensive research the origin of high temperature superconductivity is still not clear . Foreword this is thesecond of two ota assessments on the subject of high temperature superconductivity hts the first commercializing high temperature superconductivity was published in june1988. Get this from a library high temperature superconductivity the first two years proceedings of a conference held 11 13 april 1988 tuscaloosa alabama r m metzger. Researchers set new high temperature superconductivity record researchers have raised the bar yet again on superconductivity temperatures with work from a study carried out this year
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.