5 hydroxytryptamine in peripheral reactions request pdf on researchgate on aug 1 1983 f de clerck and others published 5 hydroxytryptamine in peripheral reactions. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied. 5 ht antagonist ketanserin which has enabled the definition of the 5 htz receptor subtype and which is a promising antihypertensive agent in deed this drug is really the focus of the present volume which reports the proceedings of a mini 5 hydroxytryptamine in peripheral reactions. 5 hydroxytryptamine in peripheral reactions edited by f de clerck and pm vanhoutte raven press new york 1982 xii 230 pages 4588
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.