Benzodiazepines current concepts biological clinical and social perspectives a wiley interscience publication 9780471926047 medicine health science books amazoncom. A collection of papers covering current concepts in the field of benzodiazepines the contributors look at biological clinical and social perspectives of their use and misuse in areas such as neuropsychiatry general practice and anaesthesia. Irish drugs and alcohol research data policy and sources of evidence on prevention treatment rehabilitation crime and consequences. Used books rare books and new books benzodiazepines current concepts biological clinical and social perspectives a wiley interscience publication by ian hindmarch g beaumont s brandon isbn 9780471926047 978 0 471 92604 7 hardcover john wiley sons inc 1990
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.