For a normal reading your blood pressure needs to show a top number systolic pressure thats between 90 and less than 120 and a bottom number diastolic pressure thats between 60 and less . A blood pressure reading appears as two numbers the first and higher of the two is a measure of systolic pressure or the pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills them with blood . A blood pressure reading is the pressure that blood puts on the walls of arteries there are 2 parts to a blood pressure one is called systolic sis tall ik and is the top or the first number in a blood pressure reading. During this test your heart rate and blood pressure are monitored to evaluate your bodys cardiovascular response to the change in position the goal in testing for low blood pressure is to find the underlying cause
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.