A patient 1 preoperative view of the end to side pv anastomosis leaving the splenic part of the tips in situ the arrow indicates the graft pv the arrowheads indicate the recipient pv. Liver transplant is a treatment option for people with liver failure whose condition cant be controlled other with treatments and for some people with liver cancer. A liver transplant is an operation that replaces a patients diseased liver with a whole or partial healthy liver from another person this article explains the current indications for liver transplantation types of donor livers the operation itself and the immunosuppression that is required after transplantation. Liver transplantation is a surgical procedure performed to remove a diseased or injured liver and replace it with a whole or a portion of a healthy liver from another person called the donor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.