What is a kidney transplant when you get a kidney transplant a healthy kidney is placed inside your body to do the work your own kidneys can no longer do on the plus side there are fewer limits on what you can eat and drink but you should follow a heart healthy diet your health and energy . A kidney transplant often takes 3 hours but can last as long as 5 youll be given anesthesia so you stay asleep the whole time then once youre under the surgeon will make an opening . A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure thats done to treat kidney failurethe kidneys filter waste from the blood and remove it from the body through your urine they also help maintain . A kidney transplant can treat chronic kidney disease with glomerular filtration rate gfr a measure of kidney function less than or equal to 20 ml min and end stage renal disease to help you feel better and live longer
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.