Diseases and conditions of the retina to examine the retina an ophthalmologist will dilate or widen your eyes during a comprehensive examination using eye drops a retina specialist then uses a special magnifying lens to exam your retina. The retina is a layer of tissue in the back of your eye it senses light and sends images to your brain learn about retinal disorders and treatments. The blue mountains eye study bmes is a population based cohort study of eye diseases and other health outcomes in an urban white population aged 49 or older the study population and methods have been described previously mitchell et al 1995 wang et al 2003
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.