Challenges and controversies in kidney transplantation highlights the most up to date strategies for successfully managing high risk kidney transplant recipients as well as detailed innovative read more. March 6 friday morning new challenges in renal transplant moderators larry chan and alex wiseman. Kidney transplantation is greatly restricted by the severe shortage of deceased donor organs allocation of this approach remains controversial reflecting the enduring diffi global trends and challenges in kidney allocation 1288 kidney international 2017 91 1287 1299. Transplantation today is a far cry from the field that encouraged many current practicing clinicians to take this career path the results are much more predictable than they were 20 to 30 years ago and the investigative and therapeutic tools we have at our disposal are much more powerful
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.